piątek, 9 maja 2008

ABT/JAN FELIKS KALLWEJT for A Better Tomorrow/ PL

Great tee by Jan for A better tomorrow. I've just get the link from my friend. thx man
Today i made 3 posts becouse i'm looking for a new flat and i haven't time to made a 1 day post.
Sorry for that..

short note about Jan by himself...

"My name is Jan Feliks Kallwejt. Im an illustrator and graphic designer currently based in Warsaw

For few years i worked as designer and art director for interactive agencies in Warsaw and Hamburg. Then i quit full time job and now run one-man studio focusing on illustration, apparel design and personal projects.

My work is about finding a form which is simple, but not banal, and rich with symbolics. Hence many of my works are strictly iconographic in their essence."

linx:
http://www.kallwejt.com/

1 komentarz:

Lunadepuna Ontwerpen pisze...

geezer, I LOVE this teeshirt! Especially since I'm really into the old VW bugs and busses. I'd love to order some of these teeshirts. Can anyone tell me how and where to order?
Chew and Thanx, Luna (from utrecht, The Netherlands)